Saturday 1 September 2018

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #218 Clean and Simple

 Well I am sorry this post was too late for the actual challenge which was set by the talented Tone, my computer decided  to play around with the settings for my blog and I could not access it. I am not very computer literate and so it took a while to sort it out. At least I was able to send a picture for it to be included in the Fussy and Fancy blog

Just for the record here is my card, Clean and Simple isn't easy for me . I seem to end up wanting to fill all the white space so they look like Pizzas with loads of toppings !! Hahaha. I think I just about made it with this card even though I had to add some flowers at the last minute, you know I like making flowers by hand.




Bye for now Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment