Sunday 7 April 2013

Clarity Classroom Lesson #15

Well today Clarity Classroom Lesson 15 .. the first one for 3 months. Barbara has designed some stamps which will enable us to add texture as well as colour to lineart stamped images.. a faux Pointillism.

 At first I hadn't been too sure about this set but after three attempts I have a result of sorts  I do like the shading and textures I was able to get... my biggest problem was producing the freehand drawn boat ..it still looks like a rusty bucket, many of the other ladies have mastered it much better than me in fact some of them are even able to craft-a-long with the program and have produced brilliant results.

Well that's it for Saturday it's well past my bedtime but I was determined to give it one last go..
nite nite Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment