Friday 6 September 2013

Fussy & Fancy Challenge #97 Sport

When I saw the theme for this month's challenge was sport I thought of some cute Lili of the Valley stamps I had bought recently. It was going to be something different for me because I am not very confident about my colouring in compared to the amazing work that we are used to seeing on F&F.



 I played about with some papers that were a freebie with a magazine and some spellbinders dies.... then I remembered I had some scrabble type letters amongst my stash, a bit of bakers twine and I was done.

So now all I have to do is wait to find a footie mad little birthday boy to give it to, I must say I really enjoyed colouring in this cute little image,  ... I am definitely going to get some more practice in.

Hope you will give this challenge a go and that you enjoy it as much I did, bye for now xxx Annie

4 comments:

  1. Great card Annie and your colouring is spot on, you're a natural! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Annie, and your colouring is fab, so don't worry ....the image is really cute, and I always look forward to seeing your DT inspiration...have a good weekend. Hugs, Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.. Annie your colouring is brill! He is so cute too!
    Thanks for thinking of offering Daisy and Holly a home with your Jasper!! lol
    Eileen xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie! This is such a FUN card! I love how you tore the edges of your design paper and those scrabble pieces are ADORABLE! Love it!
    I hope that your having a great weekend!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete