Friday 25 July 2014

Fussy & Fancy Challenge #119 Words ... all about the sentiment

I am very pleased to be hosting Fussy & Fancy Challenge #119 and the theme I chose was 'WORDS ...it's all about the sentiment'  I do like to use words on the front f my cards and this is one of my favourite sentiments: 'To the World you may be just one person, but to one person you may just be the World.' it is the sort of sentiment I would have used for my late Mum or for my sister .. so here is a card I have been making for my sister Sue. As Marianne Designs are sponsoring this Challenge  I used some of their dies to create the frames and the foliage.



The sentiment is a Clarity stamp and the flowers were made using Heartfelt Creations stamps and matching dies from the Arianna Blooms selection. Here is a closeup of the sentiment embossed in gold. The flowers were stamped and embossed in gold too and then I spent a lovely hour forming them into 3D flowers .. one of my favourite things to do




Why don't you give this Challenge a go ... your project can be as simple or as complicated as you like, everyone has an equal chance of being chosen as we use Random.org to choose a winner, I look forward to seeing your entries ....so go why not give it a try.
Well that's all for today
xxxAnnie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, I just adore this card, it is so....pretty Hun. The flowers are gorgeous and
    I like the sentiment too.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Annie, and I love the colours that you have chosen.
    Lovely !
    Greetings from Veerle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie, such a beautiful card and the sentiment is just perfect. Brilliant inspiration for the challenge..
    Beautiful flowers too. Hugs. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love the colours, the patterns, the layers, the flowers and of course, the sentiment! Just beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Annie and I love that sentiment too.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete