Friday 1 July 2016

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #167 Flowers and Lace

This challenge is hosted by the lovely talented Sheryl, who also happens to be the person who keeps this wonderful challenge site running from week to week.  Immediately I knew what I wanted to do, I had recently bought this lovely Just rite Sunflower stamp. I stamped the image 3 times so that I could decoupage the flower head and leaf.
Sunflowers just make me smile with their huge sunshine yellow faces, so I had the perfect sentiment stamp ....a Clarity stamp 'Sending you Sunshine', this is a really what I call a 'just because' card that you can send just to remind someone you are thinking of them or just to cheer them in. Here it is:


I hope you will join us in this challenge, most people have flowers and lace in their stash so we would love to see what you make, it can be a card, home décor piece whatever you choose as long as it has some flowers and lace on it. You can upload your project here it is very easy.

Hope you have fun crafting, so until next time crafty Hugs ....Bye Annie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, I love sunflowers too, they always face the sun and yes they make me smile. The Clarity sentiment is just perfect, brilliant inspiration for the Challenge. Hope you have a lovely weekend planned...hugs to you and Jasper...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Annie! Love this! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Annie! Love this! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Have I told you how much I love SunFlowers? This is such a beautiful card! Your sunflower came out gorgeous, Annie! The lace is beautiful and I love the sentiment! I know that this card made me smile! It's always such a treat to admire your creations when you post them on our dt blog! Thank you for sharing your talent!
    Big Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful elegant card! Marlies

    ReplyDelete