Friday 9 June 2017

Fussy and Fancy Challenge # 189 Pamper your Pets

Another Friday another challenge from Fussy and Fancy, this time our hostess is Diane she has chosen 'Pamper your Pets.
We have always been animal people, for the last 8 years we have have had our adorable Black Labrador, Jasper, I cannot imagine life without him. As a child we always had cats and I love their independent natures too , I have used a favourite Clarity stamp of a kitten together with it's verse
'The dreams of a kitten are gossamer things,
A slight hint of breeze
the faint rustle of wings,'

Here is my card:

It is a swing card which gives it some lovely movement, the verse is on the back of the image:


The whole card is based on a new die set from Crafters Companion for kinetic cards, you know how I love my shaped cards / different folds!

Talking of pets I couldn't go without adding a photo of my handsome boy:


Hope you will find time to enter our new challenge see here for details of how to enter.

Bye for today xxxx Annie


8 comments:

  1. Hello there dear Annie!! And a handsome boy your Jasper is! Lovely design and sweet image Annie...the intricate lace cut outs set the stage for your remembered pet! Wishing you a most wonderful weekend Annie!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your beautiful card Annie and your handsome boy as well...glad you had fun with the challenge (BTW, Diane is the hostess not Darlene..teehee)..must be those D's again..lol!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your beautiful card Annie and your handsome boy as well...glad you had fun with the challenge (BTW, Diane is the hostess not Darlene..teehee)..must be those D's again..lol!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Diane so sorry for the error, I was writing my post in a hurry because I was last minute as usual xxx

      Delete
  4. Afternoon Annie, first of all what a great photo of Jasper,,..he really is a handsome lad...
    Your card is fabulous , great image , lovely use of colour and it is great to have movement too...brilliant inspiration...have a lovely weekend...Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Annie what a sweet creation! Please be sure to give Diane credit for coming up with this theme! SHE is the animal person ... truly NOT me! LOL This was a definite challenge for me but was fun! Great job and awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene I have corrected myself and credited Diane as always I was rushing around at the last minute writing my post xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card Annie :)
    The image is so cute and the die is fantastic.
    Wish you a happy weekend :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete