Monday 20 May 2013

Zentangle tree and shell

Well have played for a couple of hours, got completely lost in time what an amazing de-stresser. I just picked up a Zentangle book I had lying around for ages and originally I was just going to flick through it but I had to find a pen and paper and 2 hours later I had made this.


I've never been one for doodling but I think it could get addictive

Well that's just a quick post for today going to be playing catchup all evening now !! :)
Bye .. Annie xx

PS. I started this late last night and finished it it this morning while I was waiting for the boys (DH & Jasper ) to get themselves up & ready to go out for walkies ...



You can see I used Clarity shell stamp for inspiration .... it's nowhere near perfect but it gave me a nice round swirly shape to play with. That's it for now ... I have got a million and one things to do now the boys have gone. I'm trying to keep on top of the dreaded housework before the builders start work .... tara for now ... xxxx Annie

1 comment:

  1. yaaaaaay zentangle, these are are lovely! especially the tree, makes me want to pick up my pen and get doodling rather than pack ;P xxx

    ReplyDelete