Sunday 20 May 2018

Fussy and Fancy Challenge # 212 Favourite Florals

Spring has finally arrived in the UK it is another Friday so another challenge this time our hostess is the very talented Jo Rice , she has chosen Favourite Florals as her theme. I love all flowers so it was difficult to choose a favourite but then I remembeed I had a beautiful Die which makes the most realistic Poppies so it just had to be the Big, Bright, Blousey Poppies which add a splash of red in our garden during the Summer months. Here is my card, very simple:



Here is a closeup of the detail in these poppies:



I enjoyed making this card because making flowers from a blank piece of card is my favourite thing to do and it passed a few hours one afternoon.

We would really love you to enter your crafty makes into our challenge, it doesn't have to be a card it can be mixed media or whatever you choose you can find out more about entering here. Good Luck. Bye for now have to make the most of this fine weather while it lasts, the weeds are growing fast in my garden. xxx Annie

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Annie, I adore your card and your Poppies are just amazing. Thanks for providing such wonderful inspiration for our Fussy and Fancy Challenge. Hugs to you and Jasper too....Jo. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete