Friday 13 July 2018

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #216 Green and Pink

hello today is Fussy and Fancy  Challenge #216 this time the  die whicis simply Green and Pink so plenty  of choice there, Green and Pink is seen everywhere in Nature. here is what I came up with:




I decided to go with a Crafters Companion die which cuts a very different card shape and  build the layers up. It also gave me a chance to do my favorite thing making my own flowers this time I used parchment and Clarity Groovi plates.

This made a card which folds very flat which makes it so much easier to post.
We would love to see your cards or other crafty creations entering is easy just go here

Must dash now it is teatime
Hugs Annie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, another fabulous card and such delicate tones of green and pink, so pretty. Have a lovely weekend and hugs to Jasper.....Jo. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love your design and soft color tones!

    ReplyDelete