Friday 4 October 2013

Welsh Clarity Card for my Son

 
Todays card is one I made for my younger son who is a keen follower of Welsh rugby. I must firstly give credit to Lynne Hammond & Barbara Gray for this one and thank Barbara from the bottom of my heart for creating this set of stamps. I hadn't got a clue what sort of card to make and then I saw these and knew I had to have them, Barbara demoed a similar card and Lynne use the letterbox  letters on her sample...so thanks ladies. The wording on mine reads Happy Birthday Son, the tiles have been triple embossed. I gave him the card yesterday ... his birthday, he loved it but the best was yet to come .. because here is a sneaky peek at what's inside...
 
 

 
These pics were taken at the Wales v Scotland match earlier in the year, David borrowed the daffy hat because it was so cold ... well that's what he's telling me... I think he rather liked it :). The sentiment inside is in Welsh again and  reads 'Happy Birthday to the best son in the world '...it applies to both my sons of course and every other mother's son. :)
 
Bye for now ... Annie xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. It's a stunning card Annie. Love the inside too! I'm glad to have played a small part in inspiring it.

    I'm going to have to have a go at the background technique myself. It will work with so many of the little Clarity sets. x

    ReplyDelete