Thursday 28 February 2013

Another of my favourite stamps...

This Clarity stamp was on my wish list for ages, after seeing Maria Simms' and Jo Rice's cards made with it. When I finally got it I was not disappointed and this is the first card I made with it:




Again this is such an easy stamp to use as Barbara Gray has done the work putting the montage together. I stamped the butterfly montage stamp on some card, tore the edges and inked with antique linen distress ink. Then stamped it again and just cut around the butterfly tag and butterfly, to top it off I stamped the butterfly section twice on vellum, coloured from the back and decoupage them up. I saw that the tag had  a spriggy leaf design which I also had as a seperate stamp so I stamped with Perfect Medium added clear embossing powder & heated to make a subtle background. A bit of matting and layering and a button threaded with a bit of thin twine and it was done. I was quite pleased with the result ... bye for now Annie x

Ooh watch out for tomorrow's post ... I'm a little bit excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment