Tuesday 5 February 2013

Back to the Beginning




Todays post goes right back to the beginning , when I first discovered Clarity Stamps when my sister casually said 'Have you ever seen Barbara Gray's stamping shows on Create & Craft .. I started watching and was hooked... I have quite a collection of her stamps now and still use them regularly.

 These were two samples of my homework for Barbara Gray's Clarity Classroom Lesson 1 Corner Berry stamps pattern building

 

....it seems so long ago now but I can remember being so chuffed when they were shown on Create & Craft and Barbara commented on them.
 


 
 
This was another of my Clarity classroom homework samples ... it was made using the Joy Framer and miniature stamp set, it was the first time I had used self adhesive acetate sheets with gilding flakes.
 
Well I have been longer than I should have been, sat at my computer today.. but this is what happenswhen I come up here to my crafty den... hours pass and suddenly I get a shout from downstairs 'What's for tea' and I am back to reality having lost a couple or three hours playing , I love it especially on dark Winter afternoons. till next time then ..... xxx Annie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment